15 December 2010
23 July 2010
11 April 2010
Well, I did download the mobile app for CCPL yesterday. I have tried it out checking the status of two holds I have on books I want to read. Pretty cool! Now I am anxious to get to a library branch to try it for checking out books.
Here are the instructions that CCPL mailed out to subscribers this morning:
Cuyahoga County Public Library is taking convenient borrowing to a whole new level with CCPL Mobile, our new mobile app!
To download CCPL Mobile free from your app store, scan the QR Code below or visit http://ccpl.boopsie.com on your smart phone. With CCPL Mobile you can:
- Check out books, DVDs, CDs, audiobooks and other library materials.
- Search for items in our catalog quickly and with minimal keystrokes.
- Read item reviews and summaries.
- Access your cardholder account to renew and reserve items.
- Use the GPS-aware locator to find Library branches and hours of operation.
- Text questions to KnowItNow 24x7.
- Connect with Cuyahoga County Public Library on Facebook and Twitter.
- And more...